Organizing a Team Contract, facilitate team meetings, arrange feedback sessions with supervisors, create planning and most importantly make sure the team is well-informed and motivated.
Adapting a script, creating a storyboard, directing, casting actors.
Visual design with the use of Adobe Photoshop, Wacom drawing tablet, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign.
Bachelor’s degree at Breda University of Applied Sciences
- Creative Business/ International Media and Entertainment Management
- Dates attended or expected graduation: 2019 – 2023
National High School for Ancient Languages and Culture “Constantine Cyril Philosopher”
- Latin and Italian, Ancient Greek, History, Philosophy and Culture, History, Literature
- GradeExcellent: 5.87
- Dates attended: 2014 – 2019
Activities and Societies
- Organizing art exhibitions (2015-2019)
- Volleyball (2014-2015)
- Making a documentary about the whereabouts of the transcripts of “Istorya Slavyanobulgarska” (“Slavonic-Bulgarian History”) by Saint Paisus of Hilendar for a competition (2017)
- Participating in the school spectacle about the 3rd of March (2017)
- Archeological internships (2015-2017)
- Participating for a European project called “Be green = Be European” with an art installation about Finland (2017)
- Diploma work: translation of Cicero’s work “On Fate” from Latin to Bulgarian.
Projects - 2019/2020
Projects - 2020/2021
For this project I was the Producer thus I was the organizer, coordinator and team leader. The project was for the external client JOSHI eyewear (Kruijtzer TREND EYES Company). They wanted us to create a BTS themed short movie to showcase to their current and potential clients what their brads is about and how they operate. We were met with a couple of complications in regards to the COVID-19 restrictions for AV productions in the Netherlands but at the end, we managed to provide a final product that I and the team were proud of and it satisfied the client\’s expectations. During this project I learned how to operate inside the interface of Adobe After Effects – specifically when removing wires, working with green screen and shaky footage.
My name is Boyana Tosheva and I was born in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Currently in my second year of Creative Business at Breda University of Applied Sciences. I enjoy various activities like drawing and doing yoga. Among my interests is creating something that brings joy to someone else. Being “the man behind the curtain” has become my dream for the last couple of years. I discovered this dream of mine while working on a different types of production and media oriented
projects. Being creative is something that in my opinion everyone is capable of, but many people struggle with visualizing and applying their ideas – something that I have manage to do because of my
mother. She is an artist – she has a master’s degree from the Academy for Arts in Sofia, Bulgaria, and she is one of my inspirations. She taught me that everything you think of can be materialized into the real world if you have the determination to make it happen.