Performance Evaluation & KPI Creation
Total Duration1 yr 2 mos
Sr. Executive | Resource & Quality Management | Customer Experience
• Designing, creating, and updating (on a daily basis) a Database containing all data relevant to CEX operations. As the data generated from our tools do not have a designated server or, single source. This database is extremely helpful for providing analytical reports and data which has been used for company-wide reporting requirements.
• Analyzed business, performance, and operation data to identify improvement areas for increased efficiency and effectiveness.
• Used critical thinking to break down problems, evaluate solutions, and make decisions.
• Conducted research, gathered information from multiple sources and presented results.
• Monitored all company inventory to ensure stock levels and databases were updated.
• Providing the training and resources needed for subordinates who are involved in the implementation and maintenance of new software systems.
• Keeping current with the latest technologies and implementation processes is necessary to accomplish duties, such as researching and evaluating different technologies for enhancements or upgrades to servers, networks, and other IT infrastructure equipment currently in place.
TitleExecutive | MIS & WFM | Customer Experience
Dates EmployedJun 2020 – Nov 2020
Employment Duration6 mos
• Downloading Data from Systems and mapping the same as per the requirement, coordinating with different teams for the data, and checking its accuracy.
• Preparing Daily, Weekly & Monthly MIS Reports.
• Preparing presentations, Graphs, and analytical reports.
• Should be a TEAM PLAYER and flexible enough for multitasking.
• Coordinating with the branches for feedback and different requirements.
• Support the Manager in rolling out the new Projects and Initiatives and also updating on the progress and its impact.
• Ad-hoc analysis: prepare an ad-hoc analysis on Operations data upon requests, using corporate Business Intelligence tool and customizing queries.
Genex Infosys Limited
Total Duration4 yrs 5 mos
TitleExecutive | MIS & WFM
Dates EmployedApr 2017 – Jun 2020
Employment Duration3 yrs 3 mos
• Quickly learned new skills and applied them to daily tasks, improving efficiency and productivity.
• Created plans and communicated deadlines to ensure projects were completed on time.
• Used Microsoft Word and other software tools to create documents and other communications.
• Developed team communications and information for meetings.
• Prepared a variety of different written communications, reports, and documents to ensure smooth operations.
• Identified issues, analyzed information, and provided solutions to problems.
• Maintained and repaired facilities, equipment, and tools to achieve operational readiness, safety, and cleanliness.
• Resolved problems, improved operations, and provided exceptional service.
TitleCustomer Service Officer
Dates EmployedFeb 2016 – Apr 2017
Employment Duration1 yr 3 mos